Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nuclear bomb from cheeken.

A water blast in the pool was created by cheeken. 
PARTY TIME, woohoo !
Went to amanda's condo to have a pool party.
It was quite awkward at first when Limsyau and I reached.
We were embarrassed when we says hi to them and no one reply-__-
We were so quiet and sitting at the corner look the guys BBQ-ing.
I don't know when and how someone turned us on, we gone hyper. 

Limsyau ; Me

Eh, i want to swim so badly weih.
Me too, but no girls wor.
I can't wait already, I gotta jump inside the pool.
Lol? why?
Mosquito bite me. 

There's no girls inside the pool but all guys,I wanting swim so badly because was bitten by mosquito. Once I can get to make myself frozen, i won't be able to feel any itchy on my body. That is why i wanna jump into the pool so frustrating. Until AndreaCheow came, i only dare to walk into the pool. Thanks to her. She's my life saver, without her the mosquito still biting me. I have to practice swim agilely because I'm swim too slow. To be honest, I don't know how to swim. I dare not swim that much because I got a feeling that people will laugh at me loudly because I swim randomly and suck. I love the moment when Eric, shannon and I tried to walk on the water in high speed which sounds ridiculous. Ends up Eric can walk 4steps, shannon 2 steps and I just 1 step. Man, Eric is insane. Ching says, I don't walk like the guys do but just seems like throwing myself into the pool like a pig. Awman. 
I will never miss the cam-whore part. HEHE. 
ChingChing looks like a Gangster's Dai Jeh Dai ( Boss ) when she reached. She wore dress and heels, everyone mouth and eyes were opened really big when we look at her outfit. Well,black colour seems quite fierce and scary for me but it look really nice on her. If you're interested and wanting to look for more pictures to see how fun was the party. Please click me, then you can be able to enjoy ! (; It was so fun that we have to pose like a model to take photo. You think you're ANTM ( America Next Top Model ) mehh. LOL, we look like retards when we pose. Eric and Suknee look hot in every single picture they took, envy them lahh :(
Hot>Cute>LamBekBek
People who attend for the pool party gotta pay 20bucks for the food and BBQ stuff. I was starving most of the time because it's a rainy day that failed to BBQ, hardly cook the raw food. What I ate was just uncooked chicken wing but tasted not bad, 3cocktails, 1piece of watermelon,1chickenball, three quartile of fishcake, 7biji of small tomato ( my favorite ) and many lettuce with full of thousand island sauce. I was eating the fruit all the time because it's really juicy and tasty that you don't need to worried that it's uncooked or still raw. I don't feel full at all but i quite enjoy spending my time at the party there although it's raining ALL THE TIME? lols, awesome that i didn't get sick ! :P


Sister called me at 10pm, that's the time to leave the party. I left silently without saying goodbye to people there because I got 3missed call from my mum and 2 missed call from my sister when I went to check my cellphone. I feel bad that can't be able to accompany limsyau to go changing room and I'm REALLY SORRY TO CHEAUWEI that I had forgotten that got to fetch her home. I'm afraid of my mum , I run when i saw the message :S ! What an ending ! 


Enjoy !

No comments: