Thursday, January 13, 2011

aiks !

Owh, are you taking photo of me? 

Hey, I'm sorry that neglected my blog for days. I was kinda addicted to tumblr nowadays, can't stop reblogging the pictures from the links. The photos are so interesting and the quote they wrote seems like know what and how i feel ! It's seems like i got someone who has the same feeling as me especially they exactly know how to help you express your feeling through some simple words which means A LOT TO ME. A simple post from tumblr sometimes touches my heart and melts me sweetly. You can actually know their personality through the tumblr, it's so cool and fun. I found out that tumblr is way awesome than facebook,SOMETIMES.


Besides tumblr, I was busy doing the uncountable school homeworks. Man,it stressed me up and makes me have no time to blog ! Especially gotta finish up a malay novel that full of words without pictures. Teacher says have to finish at least 100pages within this week. ARGH, everyone knows i hate malay. I have no idea how am i going to finish reading the 100pages of novel which I had only read until page 5 -_- I guess I'm going to punish by teacher next Monday. I spend most of the time at school, staying back and librarian duty. Since the day I became the head of inventory, I feel so weird ordering people to do stuffs. Started to keyed in the books since form1 until now. I had probably keyed in thousands over books and the there's no ending but I kinda enjoy procession the books. 


What should I do right now? 
Tumblr or homework? OMGOSH !


Enjoy! 

No comments: