Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I need a responsible owner.

A newborn kittens,anyone ? (:
Grey and Orange
Hi,
Today was the first day going out after the exam.
Decided to call Fiona to have a walk at the park (: 
While we're walking and talking around the playground
There's the place we found them, the kitties with a dirty cloth.

We got really pissed and yet pity the 2 cute little kitties.
We're pissed that why there's such a person abandoned them?
It's a just newborn kitties, they haven even open they're eyes.
I think that's the first day they born, first day came to this world. 
Fiona's mum is really kind, she allowed her to keep the kitties at her house. 
I was carrying the orange and Fiona was carrying the grey kitties to her house.
This babies are just size of my hand, 
Look, their eyes are still CLOSE !
 
I love the Orange's so much, it was so active !
BUT IT PEE ON MY HAND ! D:
We feed them with milk (: 
I love mine so much <3
But mine died on the next day :/
Today morning i actually decided to go Fiona's house and look for her.
I had even think of the name for her, I want to name her "Orange" 
Because she's orange in colour and i love to eat orange much tooo !
Today was also the day trying to ask someone to help us adopt them :/ 
I got a message from Fiona and she says mine is not moving, I was so nervous.
While the way I'm preparing go to her house, i got a Message from her again.
She says mine died. 
I was shocked and I have no idea how should i express my feeling. 
Orange just born in this world, the eyes are not even open. Why it died? 
I was stunned at the moment , sitting at the chair thinking hows and whys it died. 

I mourn for her in my heart. 
Well,
I'm here to finding someone kind-hearted to keep the grey one. 
If anyone is interested, please contact me sky_karyen@hotmail.com
Today is the second day for the grey one to survive in this world.
If newborn kittens can survive for the first 2-3days, means they're safe. 
Mine died on the second day, so i hope the grey one can survive for the third day ! 
Grey, you sure can make it ! I'm here to support you ! Loves. 
Enjoy !

No comments: