Saturday, October 23, 2010

I will become a banana once i drop chinese.

Hi,took moral and Chinese paper today

1.Chinese is easy to speak and learn but is a extremely hard to score.
Moral was fine because i did study a little for it but not Chinese. It's the first time that i found out that Chinese is a really hard subject after taking the Chinese paper. Today was paper 1 which have to write 2 essay and I had done really BADLY. The first time that my mind is empty and have no point to write. Omgosh, this is the 3rd time saying that "my mind is empty". Hope that i'm not getting old :S First time wrote an essay that had know I'm going to fail for it. At the moment, i had thinking of dropping Chinese. Although learning Chinese is going to be really useful in our future, but need to put more afford than every subject if you want to score A and it's not easy to pass too. ARHHHH, why is Chinese so hard ? Blame myself never study at all :( Nevermind, forget about it. I'm totally relieved after having exam for 5days continuously ! Arh~ (; Well, there's 2 more week to go ! Oooosh !
2.I'm suffering but they're enjoying -________-
I have to start to plan with my sister (Suet Li), brother and father what should i eat for rest of my days. My lovely mummy and two elder sister are going to Thailand tomorrow morning. I failed to go because need to prepare for my exam, I think they're purposely set the trip at the time so they get to save up their ticket's money :S OHMAN,it means that i gotta start to wash the dishes, throw rubbish, wash clothes and do homework when they leave D: This is going to torture me very badly ! ARK. Thailand is the country that listed in my list "Is a MUST to go's country" ; It's like a shopping heaven for me. CHEAP,NICE,KUALITI ,CHEAP AND CHEAP ! Pray really hard that my sister and mother smart enough to buy more dresses and clothes from there for me ! I need it URGENTLY ; although my wardrobe is full of clothes :/ 
Watched this Hongkong drama movie just now ; LAST EPISODE !
It was awesome although i had watched this more than 5times :/ 
Because i love the characteristic of the main character - Louis Koo 
He is soooooooo HOT and Funny ! Hope i can get one like him. AHHA. 

Gotta stop here ; Need to practice my addmaths ! 
Nights everyone <3
Enjoy !

No comments: