Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm turtle's fan.

Sammy's adventure ;
The secret passage
Tropicana City Mall ; GSC ; 11.30pm
A movie that available for everyone ; It's a kid's show. 
Well, it's in my not-bad category list because i love turtle @ tortoise :D
If you think that you're a cartoon's freak @ lover, it's worth watching it !
Ray is a best pal for sammy's ; he's funny and talkative that sammy will never get bored of him. 
Sally is pretty and adorable turtle that has a crush on sammy; so does sammy ! :D
This movie had taught me about how important friendship and relationship are (:


Went to my sister's condo before the movie at 9p.m
My sister (suet li) and I went to there to help my eldest's sister to "clean" her wardrobe. 
I was really enjoy trying on her clothes that she donated for us. 
Those clothes that she "donate" for us is totally brand new ; even the price's tag still hanging. 
Muahahahha, i had collected 30+ dresses, shirt,shorts,and skirts from her.SMILE.
The picture above is a 70decade's dress, this is weird ! :/ 
There's more dresses that i had tried on, but i lazy to take pics on it.
I look different, mature,womanish and feel like had grown up on those dresses :P
You can get to see other dresses when you hangout with me and i will take pics ! 
Ps: A shopaholic never says their wardrobe is full of clothes. loves. 
Enjoy !

No comments: