Friday, October 30, 2009

enjoy with pain (:

Thursday,
planned go to sunway pyramid
pergi ice skate (:
that was fun!

and i met a friend.
which is brennie's friend.
name - angeline * same as my tuition teacher's name *

On that day.
1.Me,
2.Brennie,
3.Syau,
4.Sally,
5.Phaik,
6.Jia Cheng,
7.Phaik Yen
8.Angeline
9.Jia Jen
10.Joyce
11.Eric

together, pergi main ice-skate(:

Sky - hey jia jen, do u enjoy 2day ?

Jia Jen - yea, ofcuz. that's a great day for me.

Sky- but, that's bruise on ur leg wor.

Jia Jen- the bruise, is the joy (:

Sky- LOL. okay.

some pics~~

phaik and I (:
syau and i.
dunno why arh.
sometimes we can be very friend (:
phaik said my face macam tomato -.-
#1 Sally and i
#2 sally and i
#3 again (:

wanted to take pics of my leg.
tak tau pulak.
syau go block it-.-
sky, Jc, phaik yen, and blur sally (:


spec-less (:
brennie and angeline !
brennie, dont be shy (:

blur
still blur
okay (:





whenever syau holding the camera.
it's ALWAYS BLUR.
my legggggggggg ):

OUCH

can u see my kulit?
it hurt sangat ):
joyce, sky and JJ (:
Girls!!
JJ, joyce and eric belum come.
paiseh arh! x)

heart u guyss (:
u bring the colour to my life.
that's wonderful.

hope we got the chance to hangout again yea !! (:
enjoy!

No comments: