Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hoping.

PMR. OVER.

this is seriously a good news to the ALL form 3-s
and ofcuz. i am :)

after PMR my friends and i
wanted to go GENTING
but.
do u think. i can go ?


WHO KNOWS.


but, im hoping that i can go lar.
if not very sien de Lorhhhh. :(
PMR over d , i still cannot go out syiok syiok?
i marrr sien til die? =[

okie..
something wanna let my little friend see.
i wrote this, to my little friend ;)
if u cant see.
i tell you guys wat i wrote then :)

Thursday 15/10/2009.

I don't want to go to Maths TUITION.
i want to go GENTING with my friend.
Do u think my mummy let me go ?

People who can 'save' me :
1. Hong Min Hui
- you said u will 'gao dim' my mummy

2. Lim Syau
- If Min Hui failed, your turn !

3. Kok Phaik Ying
- you said u help mee too !! =D

Hurt u guys !
if i really can go just because of u guys help
i will.. ewwww *touched* x)

anyway, i also asked my sis-ssss for helpp
and my brother too! ( but i dont think he will help me -.- )
becausee...

Sky - Kor, after PMR i want to go genting.
Brother - Oh, so ler?
Sky - i want u help me to say something when i ask mummy about it.

* pretend didnt hear anything *

Sky -OUI !. -.-
Brother - huh? wat?
Sky - HELP ME LARH.
Brother - ai yo, i dont think mummy will let u go lo. u so blur.
Sky - WAT LAR. IM NOT BLUR OKAY.
Brother - u say useless one mar. ppl think u're blur then blur lo.
Sky - ew..............

SAY I BLUR?

common la.
Im not 5
Im also not 10
Im 5+10
IM 15 !!!
eww.

nvmmmm.



next topic :)
during P.M.R

messy Books -.-
GOSHH.
STILL GOT 5 MORE DAYS TO GOO. eww.

but now. it's over.
soo....

that's those books that i wanna 'recycle' and THROW!

taaaaaaaaaa-daaaaaaaa
it's almost my height !
LOL
:)
Sky - im going to throw u AWAY!
Books- NOOOOOOOOOOO
Sky - muahahah! NO , NO.
leeee longgggg
Sky- u got 3choices.
Books - ?
Sky- 1. Throw u ,2. recycle u , 3. Burn u.
Books - okie, recycle me then.
Sky - okie dokei :)
that's the Pic with U :)
Books & sky.
and. I WONT MISSS UUU =]

banyak books.
*that's my leg*
cuz i felt like kicking those books away.
my lovely sis trying to help me to 'arrange'
in to category
1. Throw ar.
2. Recycle ar.
3. Or ReUse o ?

and my messy books took out.
tat's wat i left d :)
wootss !!
how lovelyy :)

b4 PMR.
and, after that. :)

that's where the place i say BYE BYE to my books.
BYEEEEEEE :)

that's wat i did after PMR.
i straight away throw those books off :)
oops.
sorry Books !

haapppyy readdinnggg.
and ENJOY !
and CONGRATS to form3-sss :)

No comments: