Saturday, October 17, 2009

JAIL.

after P.M.R
all the form-3 students sure extremely happy
included me

and i thought i can go hang out with my friends
after PMR.
but unfortunately,
i cant.

cuz i wanna go genting.
after PMR.
i wanting to tell my mum
wanna go out.
and so.
the conversation started..

sky - mummy...

mum - WAT.

sky - .. nvm, nothing then. just wan2 ask u something
sky - but since u're in bad mood, better dont ask u.

mum - what, u wan2 say then say now.
mum - dont ask me u can go out anot. u're answer is always NO.

sky - i just wan2 go out

mum - i SAID u CANNOT GO ANYWHERE.

sky - but my P.M.R just.. * haven finish talking.

mum - PMR PMR, PMR VERY BIG ARH?

sky - =.=??? i so long pun tak ada go out d.

mum - so, u wan2 go out lar now?

sky - fine then. dont let mar dont let.
sky - dont wan2 talk to u
sky - dont jiang dao li *talk in rules* de.

mum - u better do.

then, that's why im pissed off
dont wan2 beg her or anything.
i just chiao.
go continue play my comp again

seriously memang sien want.
u haven SAY anything
she had keep scolding u non-stop.
gosh
DIE wei.

--------------------

2days after.

my 3rd sis , my mum and i was in a restaurant having our brunch

sis - hey yen, u didnt go out mer?
sky - yea lo. i wanting to go ou wei. kinda sien at home.

mum - u want i hut u izzit ? cannot go anywhere. *hut means cane*

-.- pissed off .

sky - mummy, after brunch then u bring me go cut my hair la.
sky - since u dont let me go out. and nothing to do at home pun.

mum - NO.

sky - =.=, nvm.

pissed off AGAIN

walao, want anot wor.
go cut hair pun tak boleh
memang like JAIL Only.
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
* frustated *

until today.
i only can go out .
FREEDOM

guess why ?
cuz my eldest sis bring me out.
woots ! * my hero * LOL

she brought me go the curve KTV with her Bf.
after KTV, i go buy my fav comic !
CONAN!!
woots !

gosh, the comic there just sell 4bucks
but ou sell 4.90bucks.
i was like.

WHY I GO OU BUY ?
wasted many 90cent.
lols. buy nvm

as usual. i bought it
but this time different
i bought 4 !!

the first time i buy so much book on time
i bought...
41, 46,47,48

42-45 i bought it last time
41 out of stock that's why i bought 2day.
~~~~~RM16~~~~~
fly away~~~~

after that, i went to my 3rd sis's house
which is condo.
go play play play
dance map.

Tired like MAD.
actually i dont wan2 play liao de.
my sis FORCE me play

sky - ai ya, very tired ah. tak mau play d * lying on the floor*
sis - wake up !!!! must play!!
sky - ppl very TIRED LARH
sis - =.=, u can burn ur fats easily when u play this.
sis - common, 10more. 10more only !!
sky - okay LORRRRRRRRRHHHHHH

play play play.
finish playing
i was like. WOOTS !!
sweat like maddddd.

dont look down the dance map.
cuz it's really very useful for those 'fat ppl'
especially me.
i admitted im fat-.-
no need to laugh.

i bet shannon sure laughing when read this.
eww.

after that, around 7pm
we go ou makan
dinner.

we went last time is sushi groove but now zap lap d
that place, but still selling sushi.
i tell u guys

DONT EVER GO THERE MAKAN

not dont go there la.
i means, dont go there on weekend !
i tell u.
u sure cant tahan

the place is crowded.
cuz holidays marh.
nvm lo. i consider pun.

found a place and sit.
ordered.
1. guava juice *dont drink, u will REGRET*
2. green tea
3. 1 set of sushi

that's all.

just this 3 THING.
u hav to wait for 1 hour.
can tahan kah?
CANNOT LORH SORRY.

it's like.
ordered d.
5mins, our drinks came.

after that,
we wait.
wait wait wait.

45mins, ur food only come.
-_-ll

want anot oh.
actually my sis and i wanted to chiao already
cuz cant tahan waiting for it.

when we're wanting to chiao.
the food came.
we wait for the food for 45mins
but v just used 5mins to finish it.

finish liao,
chiao.

then i went to buy my contact lens.
~~~~RM50~~~~
fly away.
T.T
gosh. memang pokkai d.

no money d.
how can i survive?
ew..

after that, teman my sis go buy sunglasses
go here go there.
go cari nice sunglasses.
but
at the end.

EMPTY.
lols.
but she bought 1 ribena la.
cuz she wanna drink.

then after that, walk walk walk
suddenly.

*PLAK*
my slipper....
spoiled....

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

the 2nd time....
EW.
made me cant continue shopping d
I HATE U . MY SLIPPER.
then balik rumah

started blogging.
which is now. :)
ahha

that's all for this few days ago happened.
chiao.
enjoy !!! :)

No comments: