Friday, October 23, 2009

First day.

this is my First day go for work
from 10am til 6.30

unfortunately that min cant go work with me
because the tauke only need 1 more person
and he choose me

it that good ? or disaster?

i was like,
a STONE there.

that's a gift shop.
kinda nice there.
but quite small.

not much customer.
and the first day
i learn a lot.

and i met 2 worker who work with me
2malays girl :)
they taught me alot.
thanks yea !

but, the first day.
is like. kinda tired for me

at first i felt that.
the salary is not ENOUGH at ALL.
kinda frustrated that time.

and also ma.
cuz first day.
even i go break.
i also go alone :(
im ALONE.

heyy readers,
if u guys also work in ou ( 1 utama )
plz tell me yea.

we might can go break together!
and i wont be alone
:) hope la.

2morrow, i have to work from 1.30pm until 10.30pm.
ewww !!
because 2morrow is sat, may a lot of customer.

wish me luck !

enjoy!

No comments: