Sunday, October 18, 2009

freedom ?

another day,
that's FREEDOM.

no need to stay at home.
because my 'hero' ( eldest sister )
brought me out.
woots !

we went to.
bangsa village, sunway, and shah alam ( my auntie's shop )
after that,
at night.

she bring me go her house.
swimming !!
can burn ur fats yea ! :)

unfortunately,
i can't find my swimsuit.
i was kinda frustrated that time.

cuz i thought i cant go swimming d.
but, my sis said she will lend me her swimsuit

lols, problem solved.
woots !
when she let me choose her swimsuit.

all bikini-s

i was like .
=.=ll

but at the end.
i still got wear.
cuz i have to choices.

go swim for 1hour.
then went back to condo.
play dancing map.

woots !
what a nice day ! :)


okay,
try to listen this guys !
kinda relaxing .




hope u like it !! :)



my loveelyyy place.
i used 5hours to clean this -.-



enjoy!! :)

No comments: