Saturday, October 24, 2009

TIRED !

Oh gosh.

today is from 1.30pm until 10.30pm
that's seriously TIRED
because is afternoon shift !!

i hate afternoon shift and full-day -.-

thanks for Emma and An ( the two malay girls work with me )
u guys, have made a lots of fun of it
u guys thinks that im a 'pendiam' or 'pemalu'

but actually.
not really :)
mayb because that's just my second day.
i dont dare to play, or wateva la.

im sorry emma,
i didnt know that next thursday is ur BIG DAY.
and i said that i wanna on lift on that day.

but i did tried to say i can hav 'cuti' on friday.
if can, i can put my lift on friday !
if cant, im seriously SORRY

tomorrow , is FULL-DAY
OMG

gosh, 12hours?!!?
HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE?

the first day - morning shift.
the 2nd day - afternoon shift.
2morrow - FULL DAY

i hateeeee full day!
until now, i still can't really know clearly about my salary
and the 2stuffs told me that,
better ask tauke clearly about my salary

if not, im gonna 'sit dai'
i cannot sit there DO NOTHING.

is a MUST .
TO FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT !


hey readers,
that's my little mistake.
mayb that's my 'first time'
take the job in OU.

i tell u, this is seriously very cheating lo !
the tauke see u like.
blur blur dei, then wanna eat ur money
u cannot like that tau ?

my brother scolded me and taught me.
say,

U MUST KNOW WAT IS GOING ON.


thanks for that brother !
:)

2morrow.
kerja loooo.

enjoy!!
mayb kinda bored.
because have nothing special :(
sorry!

No comments: