Thursday, August 5, 2010

Big Blast.

Happy Birthday To Me
Sweet 16th To Me.
I love you.

1. Thanks to everyone who wished me today.
Went to school, Happy that received many wishes from my friends.
Aw, i can't wait for the rest of the time. 
I'm excited :D
2. No stocks screwed me up.
Sorry to 
- Andrea Cheow
- Brennie 
- Hawyu
- Janice Lee
- Pinky 
- Cheau Wei 
I'm sorry being such a failure. 
you can scold me if you're angry.
Please do it. 
3. What happened to Jessica ?
Jessica looks so moody. 
"Although i don't know what had happened, but everything will be alright"
that's what i told Jessica.
I had tried to comfort her, but she don't give a damn on me.
She looks like wanting to cry. I can't do anything . 

4. I'm hungry. 
Just ate a energy bar and drink a chocolate milk. 
Thought that everyone will be celebrating for me during recess. 
And I will have a cake to eat ! :D
But, I'm wrong. Shouldn't being so perasan -___-!!

5. It's raining, just same as how i feel. 
The rain caused many of my friends can't go 1U with me.
I tried to be very patience & not to be sad.
The only thing i can do is just pray really hard to god.
Hope the rain will stop after school. 
So my friends able to walk there as well. 

6. Finally got my first present.
The last 2period before the school end, 
Hawyu came to my class, gave me my birthday present. 
That's the first present i received on my birthday.
My tears started dropping when i received it and started to tell her how i feel. 
I told her that I'm really depressed that my friends can't attend to Ou.
Because it's raining, they can't walk there as well. 
And i thought that other friends had actually forgotten my birthday 
That's why never give me any presents.
I felt touched at the moment and hugged her so badly. 
Because before that, she had told me that she's really busy nowadays.
So, I didn't expect her to giving me any present for me.

7. I have NO LUCK.
The last period was science, 
Pn. Zaharani is a very strict and fierce teacher for me.
Because she did chased me out from the class before. 
That's is why i am afraid of her sometimes. 
Scolded by her because i was dreaming during the last period.  
Why can't she don't scold me on my BIRTHDAY ? 
Why am i have NO LUCK deeeeeeeee =____=
After that, Jessica asked teacher's permission to go toilet.
And she allowed me to accompany her.

8. THIS IS WEIRD 
Jessica never go to toilet, ended up "lepak" at teacher's office. 
I was actually thought that she wanted to find Miss Wanie and counsel her.
But, It's seems like i was the one been cousel by Miss Wanie o_o
She asked me why am i sleeping during her lesson.
Asked me lots of Questions and stuff.
She even wanted me to write an essay for her.
I felt very uncomfortable, awkward and WEIRD. 
Because i never ever stay at the teacher's office for more than 10minutes before.
And school is almost end by 5minutes. I wanted to go back class so badly.
Because i don't wanted to halau by teacher AGAIN. 
ON MY BIRTHDAY SOMEMORE. 

9. Teacher is going to screw me up side down.
While I'm still talking to Miss Wanie, 
Pn.Intan suddenly come and tell me that Pn.Zaharani is searching for me.
Holly Molly. Crap Crap Crap. 
I'm so nervous and scared after Pn.Intan had told me.
I DON'T WANT TO KENA HALAU BY TEACHER AGAIN ! PLEASE. 
When Jessica and I were the way going back to class.
I almost cry out and started complain to Jessica shouldn't stay so long at office just now !
But Jessica looks so MAN. 
She said teacher will never scold you, because i bring you out. 

10. Tears is a very sensitive receptor on me.
Okay, When i almost reach to my class.
I found out something weird,because i saw the windows and doors are closed. 
But I never think so much but thinking how am i going to explain to teacher. 
Until when i opened the door and i saw...
Something that i really unexpected and i thought was Illusion at the moment.
I-L-L-U-S-I-O-N
There's probably 40..50..60.. 60people in the class. 
I was surrounded by 60peoples and a Jelly cake in front me.
When the moment i opened the door, 
They had started to sing happy birthday song dedicated just for me. 
My tears just like waterfalls. I can't stop crying and i don't know why.
Because i was expecting teacher will chase me out.
But it ended up everyone i beloved gave me a SURPRISE. 
The biggest surprise i never had in my life.

11. My stomach is starving. 
While AndreaCheow was cutting the jelly cake.
I took at cow at the bottom of the cake and ate it's head. 
Sorry Andrea, because I'm TOOO hungry. 
My stomach had actually started starving during recess until now :s
Should be have a Cute Cow on the bottom of the cake.
Unfortunately, i ate it so badly. 
Sorry Cow Cow and Andrea Cheow Cheow D:

12. Tears had ruined my image so badly. 
I still can't control my tears to stop dropping from my eyes. 
After everyone sang the birthday song to me, suddenly.. 
My hp rang and it was my primary best friend --- Siewbee.

She wished me and it made melted me so sweetly.
Thanks to Zhaoyang for doing those touching stuff for me.
received some wishes through video from my friends ;
And it's all had done by Zhaoyang. Thanks to him. Appreciate (:

Yes, took some pictures while i'm still crying.
EW. It ruined my "pretty" image.
But, It worth. It is a memorable sweet moment. 
Limsyau & Phaikying. 
The Prettiest, Cutest among my friends.
Both of them LOVE to criticize me so lovely. 
I'm his Very.Important.Bitch
He's my Very.Important.Bastard
V.I.B, no ones can be replace US ! :D
Pretty Girls with the charming smile.
They're Amanda and ChingChing.
I love them V.Much <3
I love everyone.
Thanks guys, I'm glad born on this earth & meet everyone of you.
you guys brighten my life up ; SO BRIGHTLY. 
With Love. 
13. God helped me.
After the Big Blast Surprise, and when everyone is about to go home.
The rain stop immediately. It's not coincidence ; God is helping me.
When the rain stop, received a called from Yanshuo.
he said that they's going to ou, that this made me happy to the max.
Because the plan is still ON. everyone are going ! :D

Thanks Yanshuo and gangs :D

14. Cam-whore :D 
Pretty Girls. 
BIG MILK TEA <3
Oops, Finish already :O


Amanda with hearts. 
Thanks to her mummy that allowed her coming with me.
So i would able to celebrate my birthday with her so badly :D
Jialeng & Waiqi
Zhaoyang.
Shunlin.
Daniel.
Jiwei.
Wailup BIEBER. 
Yanshuo.
Jingyao and Kienyi
Jiawey, Have no idea why is your face censored :/
Suet Ting & Hui Wen

Amanda with kisses (I)

Ching With Craziness :@
I HATE YOU ANDREA, SHOULDN'T LOVE YOU TOO MUCH D;
Andrea, The Planner of the SURPRISE PARTY.
I have no idea what can i do for her.
I'm just too touch and appreciate SO MUCH.
Paikyen, Getting Prettier ! :D 
She melted my heart with her sweet smile ;/
WHAT A RED COUPLE 
Sweet-Nya
Awesome. 
Hey ChunHin ! :D
Cute Smile.
I'm not short.
They're just being TOO TALL. 
Owh, Yanshuo. 
YOU'RE SHORT and I LOVE IT :D
Hot Shot ; HOT HOT HOT.
Have no idea why my hp censored half of yanshuo's body.
AHHA. 
Sei Kienyi, DON'T CAM-yourself LAH ! :D
Sweet 16th ! 
Thanks everyone.
You guys brighten up my day.
A really shinny day after the rain (: 
Love the present. 
Enjoy
THANKS TO :
1. Andrea Choew.
You're an awesome friend that i didn't expect you will did such a sweet things to me.
You had been preparing this SURPRISE 1month ago and i didn't notice at ALL.
You did tried very hard to not letting know that's Surprise for me.
You had bagged teacher 1month ago for doing this surprise for me.
You give a signal to science teacher offered her to scold me when i'm dreaming. 
You did practiced hard for my favorite song by using guitar. 
You able to play it for the SURPRISE. 
You made me feel so touched. 
Thank you.
2. Hawyu.
Never expecting you giving me any present, ended up you're the 1st one giving me the present and it makes me feel so touched tears drops. You're a really busy girl, you have so many stuffs and craps need to do but you still take some free time and doing a birthday present for me. I can't stop smiling when I open the present that you gave me which is an album, full of my friends and I pictures. Your present melts to me the max. I can't stop crying whenever i saw the " Shou Liu Wo " 3words on the card that you wrote for me.
You wrote what had we been through for this 4 years on the birthday card,this makes me never forget every single thing that happened between you and me. 
Thank you.
3. Liang Ian @ ly. 
A really funny, insulting but nice and sweet friend. He had planned to buy my birthday present so badly and ask money from people to share with him. He's really nice guy. Although that he always insult me, but he helped me when i kena bully by people. 
He's a joker for me and I'm being like a Mr.Bean for him D; 
He and friends that i'm close with bought 2present for me. One is the Roxy's wallet and A SUPERMAN t-shirt. It's really suit me and nice. 

Thanks to Jingyao buying me a hoddie too (;
i.Like.It.
4. Limsyau. 
A Kiasu,Kiasi,Killsteal partner that we had named ourselves "KS square"
An awesome friend to play with, joke with, shout with, laugh with, and love with.
She's a blur girl that everyone thinks that she's cute and adorable. She's everyone's favorite friend and that's why many guys chase after her. NOAM NOAM NOAM had being our KS symbol as well. A great liar that that loved to teased me. But, she did tried to cooperate with AndreaCheow to help her making a SURPRISE Party to me. 
Thank you. 
5. Paikyen.
A girl with sweet smile that melts my heart so sweetly. A nice girl that people loved to friend with her. Although we just met each other for 8months, but she's a nicest friend that i never met in my life. I'm glad i know you ! (; Thanks for being my "toilet partner" this year. Another Great liar that pranked me to making SURPRISE party for me. 
Thank you.
6. Kienyi.
same class with this fella for 6years, named our nickname as "6DOTS". 
He knew every move that I'm going to do for the next. He know LOTS about me.
He knew that i dislike people disturb me when i'm doing something related to CALCULATION. When people wanted to ask me some question while i'm doing it, he will ask the people find me after i finish my homework. Because he knew that i will BURST and YELLED at the people who asked me how to solve questions when i'm doing my homework.
Although i didn't tell him how do i feel, but he can see it through my expression although it's not OBVIOUS. 6DOTS that always colored everyday of my life. 
Thank you.
10.Thanks to
Hawyu,Ly,Limsyau,Paikyen,Andrea,Phaikying,Amanda,Edwin,Jiacheng,Jessica,Onnminhui,Huiwen,Cheeken,Shannon,Vzone,Chingching,Cheauwei,Timothy,Eric,Jinghao,Yanshuo,WaiQi,Jiawey,Kienyi,Fiona,Jiangnam,Wailup,Jiwei,Jingyao,Daniel,Shunlin,Wenyuet,Chunhin,Suetting,Xinlin,Wensze,Yongyee,Kuayyee,Xinyan,Jiahui,Janice,Jialeng,Jordan,Neesa,Ashley,Wenhow,Jaysern,Jason,Jinyuan,Zhaoyang,SiewBee,Lokeyee,Joonhoe,Gibson,Joyin,Erin and more for wishing me and celebrating my birthday ! (: 
I heart you guys that it's indescribable, love you guys more than I do :D


Unforgettable day <3

No comments: