Friday, August 20, 2010

PingPiang

I'm sorry to :
Phaikying
Limsyau
Joyin
Zhaoyang
Shannon
Kienyi
WaiQi
Poker Face had shown
during PingPong Competition. 
I changed to a different person, character

I'm kiasu
I'm fierce
I'm serious
I'm quite shocked the way i behave.
Because I seems like totally changed to another person.
That's no smile on my face when I'm in the competition.
I scare my friends
As i just came to the pingpong, 
i didn't expect myself to get any trophy.
Because I know that I'm really sucks compare to EVERYONE.
But I'm just the luckiest one in the million, i got in to the TOP8 list. 

I was quite shocked and this had really stressed me up, 
I turns very serious that no ones can expect how do i look.
Because at the moment the only thing i know is ; 
I have to win.
Kienyi ; Me

I started to hate pingpong
Why ?
Because you always WIN !
Lols, you prefer doing addmaths or play pingpong with me?
ADDMATHS PLS !
YER ! *smatch me*
How could i wish i can BOOM the pingpong club
o_o
So, No ones can play pingpong ! *evil laugh*
LOL.

At the end, 
1. Au Jia Cheng
2. Kok Phaik Ying
3. Edwin Cheong
4. Form5 Unknown
5. Gan Kien Yi
6. Pang Wai Qi
7. Saw Kar Yen 
8. Form2 Unknown 

Enjoy !

No comments: