Sunday, August 8, 2010

YE on Saturday.

It was a Saturday, 
but i have to go to school for replacement.
I do enjoy during at school except waiting for my mum for 30minutes -__-
More Pictures, 
Click He or She
When I'm on my way to go buy movie tickets. 
I saw my x-tuition mate, it's CHERYL !!
Oh Gosh, i missed her
SO MUCH
Hugged her as hard as i can when i met her (: 

When to Curve after school. 
Went to Young Enterprise (YE) buy something to support our school.
Bought 2 bracelets which cost me RM3 , pink and purple ! :D 


It's Cool (: 
Owh Man, 
i look suck when i'm not looking at the camera :S
Cam-whore ? 
I'm everyone's lightbulb 
Lightbulb. 
Lightbulb still. 
Left out :/ 
Fiona looks HOT. 
Andrea is sweet, Gan is adorable 

Lunch cost me 15bucks.
Tomyam yang delicious <3
Ticket cost me RM10.
Pop-corn cost RM5.
Watched Sorcerers.
"are you insane ?"
" a little."
AHAHHA
It was AWESOME.
After the movie, was actually planned to watch Inception.
But failed at the end because there's no more tickets. 

Chunhin ; Me

"hey, where are you?" 
"almost reach already"
"So, where am i supposed to meet you up? "
"I'm going to Gsc now..."
"GSC ? HUH. I'm at curve WORH."
" =_+"

I'm sorry Chunhin, I'm actually at The Curve but he went to Ou. 
Therefore, had "FFK" him and dumped him at OU. 
I'm SORRY CHUNHIN
Lepak-lepak after the movie for 1hours.
After that, go play boiling with friends ! 
Glad that I'm not the last one :D 
Dinner at Popeyes after Boiling.
Boiling - RM40
Popeyes - RM8
I'M BROKE. 
But, I ENJOY.
Enjoy !

No comments: