Monday, August 2, 2010

Tired But Awesome.


Let's Go Humans !
Thanks to Zhaoyang lending me his DOMO. 

SMK BU(3) telah mengadakan satu pelacongan pergi ke FRIM.
43 pelajar dan 4 guru menghadiri ke FRIM tersebut.
Program ini telah dijalankan dengan lancar. 
Did my malay improved ?

Forest Research Institute Malaysia
I love this Trip. 

Wake up early in the morning on Saturday. 
First station we went is FRIM. 

Let's take a deep breath ! Mmmm~

Jiangnam ; Fiona ; Me

Whatever Jiangnam.
See, that's why you have no true friend. 
What what what, I AM pls.
Yea, Both of you been through the same thing.
SO
That's why you both are mean to be together. 
Gossip Partner. Fiona. TOGETHER ! :D
Pickkie

Fiona looks so charming :D
Yes lah ! Finally got a picture with BRENNIE ! 


While we're walking in the forest.
We took some pictures for Civic's Project ! 
Thanks to Zhaoyang's Camera. 

Picture will tell you what had happened on that day !

We're all SINGLE LADIES (;
Chicken and Pig
* Animal Loves*


6 DOTS <3
Girls with love. 

! KANOPI WALK !
Hello humans (; 


Jiangnam is afraid of height.
He screamed for the WHOLE journey. 





Tired 


Ahhhh~~ Water. 

The way to McD by bus. 
Gossip Love. 



Owhhh, I'm so attractive. 
I love the Effect.
Nice one Andrea ! :D

I'm in love with this Sunglasses. 


Traffic Light ? 

When the way go back to school, 
Thanks to everyone in the bus for singing early Birthday song to me. 
I'm really really happy, touched. I appreciate much. 
Enjoy !

No comments: