Saturday, August 14, 2010

good weather !

Fresh air makes my mind really clear.
I love the air early in the morning ,
 BREATH IN BREATH OUT
As usual, go jogging at BU6 park. 
it's quite shocked for me that my diet plan still ON ! 
Thanks to peoples always encourage me to ON DIET (; 

Picture of the Day
Zhaoyang's doggie. 
Silky terrier. 
Is one of my favorite doggie ! 


It's a FEMALE. 
Slifthy is an Anti-social doggie. 
But she's cute, small, fluffy and sweet for me. 
Unfortunately, She doesn't like me. 
She loves MALE. 
When fiona and I wanted to play with her ; She bark at us =___+
When Jiwei arrived and wanted to see her ; She is nice to him O_O

Thanks Jingyao. 
Teaching me how to play basketball. 
I'm really sucks on it, i have to practice really hard ! 
I don't know how to aim, shot, and craps. 

JOM !! let's practice every weekend ! 
But i think you will be another coach that will KILL ME. 
Just like how the Pingpong coach did , He's totally EXPLODE :O
Forgive me.
I'm unintelligent
1 Kerja Amal.
COMPLETED.
 Grabs your Pictures humans ! (;    
Ignore me ; I look NERD 
Jiwei macam yes :O
Zhaoyang : " a golf ball ? "
CLEAN.

DONE. 

Went back home, 
i look like a dead man lying on the bed. 
 ZzzzZzzzZzzz ~
Eldest sister came back from HONGKONG !
and she bought something for meeeeeee !
Is a Watch that she bought it from SWATCH
@ HongKong !
It's simple and nice.
I love it, thanks sister ! (; 
Enjoy !

No comments: