Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Librarians's day.

Majlis Perpisahan & Perlantikan 


Venue : Hotel Armada
Time : 11am 
Dress Code : Full uniform + Semi formal 
Reached at 9.30p.m 
Because I'm in charge of registration with Wensze. 
Look at the Card ! 
Done by us ! :D 
Dislike taking pictures with librarians.
Because it makes me feel so ugly when I'm standing beside them D; 
Especially Wensze =_=
She got the prettiest award among all the librarians ! 
Kimberly and SerLyn ! 
Pretty Pretty Pretty !! 
Hi Jiahui ! :D 
Mr.Wong 
Pn.Azzizah
After the Registration and speech from Pengetua.
It's time to EAT FIRST ! Oh gee, My Stomach is STARVING
Xinyan and I RUN TO the food area and started to grab our food ! :D 
Thank god that's a kaki to run with me ! :D 
After the lunch, announcing the next head of librarian.

Ketua : Yeoh Jin Hao
Penolong : Alieen Yeo,  Ding Tech Logg , Brittany. 
Setiausaha : Siti Hasya 
Bendahari : Ng Yeek Tat
Ketua AJK
Inventory : Saw Kar Yen 
Kebersihan : Tam Xin Yan 
Keceriaan : Kimberly Boey 
Surat : Chai Wen Yuet 
Media Rujukan : Teoh Wee Soon 
Okay, It's not a good to being head of inventory. 

Inventory's life seems like torturing me, 
I have no freedom after being the head of inventory.
I need to process at least 30books during my duty day.
AT LEAST 30 BOOKS. 

Semi-Formal TIME !! 
Let's dress up pretty ! :D
Owh man, every girls and guys turn so HOT ! 
Ohgee, i felt so ugly when standing beside anyone of them :s
Esther Goh & Tay Zoe-Yi
They're my Favorite form5 librarians ! :D
blur.
blur. 
CLEAR ! 
Er, Not good in posting. 
Just wanted to show you how my dress looks like :s
Pretty Girls ! :D

Hot Guys ! :D
Ew, Gotta missed you Thien Yiks ! D:
Blur. 
Enjoy !

No comments: