Sunday, August 29, 2010

On Saturday.

Busy with account nowadays, 
Saturday is the day for me to release my stress (;

Yes, I went to Ou with fiona and zhaoyag
Celebrate zhaoyang's belated birthday.
I'm sorry i failed to give him present on that day.
But I promised that I'm going to buy for him yea ! :)
Watched 2 movies on that day.

1. Vampire sucks ; Gsc ; 12p.m 
The "jacob" looks really hot in the movie. 
Er, this movie..
I don't find it's nice to watch, It's just a Comedy.
Comedy, laugh, comedy, laugh with doesn't make sense.
It's kinda suck for me.
2. Phua Chu Kang ; Gsc ; 3.40p.m 
 This is funny ; 
compare with vampire sucks. 
Phua Chu Kang, 
I didn't expect will be nice ; but i find out it's not bad actually.
I love his Mercedes " PCK 888 " & his slogan "don't praly praly"
That's really coooooooooooooooooooool :D

Thanks for zhaoyang spending me for lunch ! (: 
New York Deli, It was delicious 
Yummmmmy !  

Enjoy !

No comments: